Effective date: March 25, 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
Vanessa Lau International Inc. (“Vanessa Lau”) welcomes you. We invite you to access and use our website.
The material appearing on this website https://www.vanessalau.co (this “Site”), is provided as either information about Vanessa Lau’s events, people and story’s, or as a platform for online connection and community. The owner of this Site (Vanessa Lau), Vanessa Lau and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site.
Any information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Vanessa Lau International Inc., a company incorporated in British Columbia. Vanessa Lau may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
- Copyright. All materials created by Vanessa Lau on the Site, her Facebook Groups, social media content on all platforms, and paid products and services are protected by Canadian copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Vanessa Lau.
- Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Vanessa Lau and Vanessa Lau is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. Vanessa Lau accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of the Site, enable you to connect with Vanessa Lau on various platforms, and help Vanessa Lau offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
- Use License. If we have materials on the Site which you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Vanessa Lau at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Refunds. There will be no refunds of any kind for any products or services offered by Vanessa Lau sold on or through the Site. All sales of this type are full and final.
- Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Vanessa Lau linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitutes the entire Agreement between you and Vanessa Lau relating to your use of this Site and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Vanessa Lau.
- Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. In no event shall Vanessa Lau or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on the Site, even if Vanessa Lau has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- Governing Law. Any claim relating to Vanessa Lau website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Indemnity. As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify Vanessa Lau and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.