OFFICIAL GIVEAWAY RULES
By participating in the Win Vanessa’s YouTube Gear Giveaway (the “Giveaway”), Contestants agree to be bound by these Official Giveaway Rules. Contestants acknowledge that the decisions of Vanessa Lau are final and binding in all respects.
- Parties. This Agreement is made between Vanessa Lau International Inc. (“I”, “me”, “my”) and you, the person who has agreed to enter this giveaway (“you” and “your”).
- Term. The Giveaway will open February 2, 2020 at 9:00 AM PST (when we release the video) and close February 16, 2020 at 11:59PM PST. The winner will be announced February 23, 2020 at 9:00AM.
- Contestants are eligible to enter the Giveaway if they are 18 years old and older.
- Contestants do not have to pay any money or purchase anything to become eligible to enter the Giveaway or win the prize.
- Neither Vanessa Lau nor her immediate family members are eligible to enter the Giveaway.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning the Giveaway are subject to the number of Contestants who participate in the Giveaway. The winner will be drawn randomly using PickAWinner.co.
- How To Enter. To enter the Giveaway you must do the following:
- Comment on this video where Vanessa announces the Giveaway and explain how you will be continuing the legacy with Vanessa’s YouTube gear,
- Subscribe to the Vanessa Lau Channel on YouTube,
- Follow @vanessalau.co on Instagram,
- Share the video to your Instagram story and tag @vanessalau.co, and
- Complete our Giveaway Application.
- There is one bundle of gear that will all go to one person. It is all Vanessa’s used equipment.
- The bundle is approximately valued at $550 and includes:
- Canon Rebel T5i Body,
- Canon Rebel T5i Shoulder/Neck Strap,
- Canon T5i Kit Lens,
- Canon T5i Lens Cap,
- Canon T5i AC Adapter,
- Canon T5i Compatible Remote, and
- Pixel 6 MK-7 Lavalier Mic
- The bundle does not include:
- Canon T5i Charger,
- Canon T5i Battery, or
- Foam Mic Covers.
- Winner will be announced on Vanessa’s Youtube Channel on Sunday February 23, 2020 at 9:00AM PST (via Vanessa’s upcoming YouTube Video titled: 10 Dumbest Purchases I’ve Made in my Business | Things I Regret Buying)
- If prize is not claimed by March 1st, 2020 (one week after the winner was announced), there will be a redraw.
- Vanessa Lau is not responsible for incomplete, lost or late entries or faulty transmissions, technical computer hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or interrupted or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, misrouted, scrambled or delayed computer transmission, or other errors or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise, which may limit or affect in any way a Contestant’s ability to participate in this Giveaway. Vanessa Lau reserves the exclusive right to determine if any entry is incomplete, late, lost or faulty. Vanessa Lau is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the training or support given to Contestants, administration of this Giveaway or the announcement of the winner.
- Vanessa Lau reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate this Giveaway, for any reason, including if, in Vanessa Lau’s sole opinion, technical failures, applicable laws or regulations, viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond Vanessa Lau’s control destroys the integrity of this Giveaway or otherwise corrupts or impairs the administration, security, legality, fairness or proper play of this Giveaway or any part thereof.
- Vanessa Lau reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Giveaway, or to be acting in any manner Vanessa Lau deems to be in violation of the Official Giveaway Rules or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
- Any attempt by a Contestant or any other individual to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Vanessa Lau reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Contestants acknowledge that the payment of taxes/duties for prizes and bonuses are their sole responsibility. Vanessa Lau will not be responsible for paying any of the taxes for prizes received by the winner. In addition to this, Vanessa Lau will not be responsible for any damages or lost items in the shipping of the prizes.
- Standard Legal Things. Jurisdiction. This Agreement will be governed exclusively by the laws of the Province of British Columbia. Severability. If any provisions of this Agreement are invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions in the Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and replaces any prior agreements. Waiver of Breach. The waiver by me of any breach by you of any provision of this Agreement will not be taken to be a waiver of any further breaches by you. Notice. For the purpose of this Agreement, e-mail or text will suffice for written notice when required as set out above. Headings. The headings used in this Agreement are for stylistic purposes only and none of the content in the headings are intended to be legally binding. Counterparts. This agreement may be signed in any number of counterparts, each of which is an original, and all of which taken together constitute one single document. Online Agreement. We agree that this Agreement may be signed electronically or agreed to by having You click “I Agree,” the effect of which will be the same as if we signed this Agreement by hand and the intention of which is that both parties desire to be bound by all the terms of this Agreement.
Yay, we made it! May the odds be ever in your favor.